2. But I still want to "go for" some splurge earrings...
These are my favorite, but not cheap at $250.
These are more affordable and also cute, but I'm not sure that I could pull them off.
Only for a wedding would I say, "these simple studs are just $48."
3. At least my wedding shoes are free... I'm wearing a pair of wedges that I've had for 3+ years. I try not to tell too many people because they just try to guilt me into buying another pair.
4. I got a bit lazy/ cheap when the time came to add a bow to the back of my wedding dress. The alterations were already costing $200 for the things I needed so I just skipped it. Hopefully, I'll find another embellishment that I can add to up the girly factor.
5. Speaking of dresses, my absolute favorite wedding dress ever was this all cotton number done by Project Runway winner, Jay. I remember thinking, "that's exactly the look I want!" when I first saw the episode.
6. I'm way-way-way more excited about eventually buying our "forever" home than I am about the wedding. Sometimes I resent the wedding expenses because I know that they're getting in the way of my down payment plan.
Have any wedding confessions that you'd like to make?